Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Star Wars: Force Unleased

If Star Wars: Force Unleashed isn't on the top of your most anticipated lists for 2008, you need to read this article (from Vanity Fair, nonetheless).

I remember seeing Euphoria (one of the two key technologies in Force Unleashed) in action at GDC 2005 and being thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to see it in a game to see just how far they push the technology.

In case you haven't already seen the recent trailer online, check it out here.

Other then my own title (naturally) Force Unleashed is top of my list for this year.




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Uyeyama said...

After reading that article all I can say is...WOW! Who cares if you are a Star Wars fan (which I am) but who wouldn't buy that game just for the experience of it? Sounds amazing, especially the storm trooper stuff.

My name is Jamie and I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing company in Toronto and we're looking for connected people in Montreal to try out a new ipod charger. You're obviously tech savvy so hopefully you own an ipod. If you do and want to try it out then all we ask in return is your feeback about your experience using the product.

If you're interested you can go to www.matchstick.ca/energi or you can email me with any questions at jamie@matchstick.ca.

Take care and keep writing. I'm really glad I stumbled onto your blog because I'm going to tell my buddy about this game and he is going to freak. Thanks,

Jamie

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Wow. it's been a long time since you posted something Mattes.

Anyway, I knew the game you were working on was Prince of Persia and let me tell I am impressed with the graphical direction you guys are taking Well Done!

You can change the working on unannounced project now ;)

From a Very Happy POP Fan!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home